On average people can lose between 70-75% of their excess weight in the first two years after Gastric Bypass surgery making it one of the most life changing procedures available. Benefits include…
– Improvements in weight related problems such as asthma and breathlessness, pains in joints, arthritis and fatigue.
– A healthier lifestyle through a personalised and medically supervised diet and behavioural management programme.
– Reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer and lowering of cholesterol.
– Improved quality of life by alleviating day-to-day pain and discomfort, general physical health and mental health. Giving you back your life.
– Increased self-confidence to improve both work and social life.
Gastric bypass surgery can be the more expensive procedure however at Tonic Surgery we provide the best value without compromising on service.
Every Weight Loss story is unique. Contact us for a free consultation to understand the most suitable weight loss surgery option for you.
*Weight Loss Surgery Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person.