Follow our top tips to start your day on the right track…
- Make sure you get at least 6-8 hours sleep – If you know you have to be up early the next morning make sure you get to bed early. Wind down with a book and a herbal tea and although tempting try to avoid watching TV or the glare of laptops and phones.
- Drink a glass of water with lemon – The first thing you should do when you wake up is drink a good glass of H20. Either squeeze in a lemon or add a slice and prepare the night before to reap the benefits of its detoxifying nutrients. Studies have shown that drinking caffeine first thing actually dehydrates and can also make you feel more tired.
- Put on your happy playlist – Blast some feel good tunes to set the tone for a positive day ahead. Create a motivating playlist that instantly puts a smile on your face full of your guilty pleasures.
- Get your blood flowing – If you have time in the morning it is the best time of day to have a workout to release endorphins to ensure you have a happy and productive day. Wether you get your blood flowing by some easy morning yoga, a good 30 minute walk or go hard at the gym increasing your circulation will stimulate your mind and help concentration. You WILL be ready for that 9am Monday management meeting!
- Eat a good breakfast – Never skip breakfast as it really is the most important meal of the day. Eating the right things will stop any naughty snacking and give you the energy to power your mind and body.
At Tonic Weight Loss Surgery not only do we pride ourselves in providing outstanding weight loss procedures performed by leading bariatric surgeons, but we also make sure that post surgery you have the network of support around you to ensure you reach your weight loss goals and transform your life. Our free 5 year aftercare package includes personal trainers, psychotherapists, dietitian’s and 24/7 specialist nurses.
Get in touch with our expert weight loss team to arrange your free consultation today.