- The promoter is: [Tonic Weight Loss Surgery Ltd (company no. 09300273] whose registered office is at [Tonic Weight Loss Surgery Ltd, 4 Charter point way, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, LE65 1N]
- The award is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over except employees of [Tonic Weight Loss Surgery Ltd ] and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the award.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this award.
- By entering this award, an entrant is indicating his/her or the nominees agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the award and details of how to enter are via the Award page and promoted across Tonic’s Social Media. External PR will also indicate award entry.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2019. After this date the no further entries to the award will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the award and how to enter are as follows: Complete the entry form on the award page and follow Tonic Surgery on Facebook.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the award and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the award will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this award.
- The prize is as follows: 1 person to receive a Weight Loss Surgery procedure paid for and provided by Tonic Weight Loss Surgery. The most suitable procedure for the winning patient will be determined by a specialist bariatric surgeon after a consultation. 3x runners up will all receive a 30% discount on a Weight Loss Surgery procedure provided by Tonic Weight Loss Surgery.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by the internal team at Tonic and appointed by the Promoter by the 6th September 2019.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Tonic team will notify the winners when and where the consultation will take place.
- Tonic will arrange a consultation to take place where the Surgeon will assess your suitability for a procedure. If you are not a suitable candidate for surgery then unfortunately we cannot proceeded with the process and therefore the discount or free procedure will be invalid. In this case we reserve the right to offer the procedure to the next runner up.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the award will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The award and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agrees to the use of his/her first name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winners all agree to provide the following marketing content to Tonic: A short selfie video diary OR a short written diary for each of the following stages;– Before your consultation (Including 3x before images of yourself)
– After your consultation
– How you feel on surgery day
– After surgery; week 1, week 2, week 4, month 3, month 6 and 1 year in.
– After you’ve reached your ideal weight loss goal we will arrange a photographer to take some images of you looking fantastic.
- Entry into the award will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If you are nominating someone else for the award, the nominee must be informed before the entry, with his/her consent that they have fully understood and read these terms and conditions.